Carbon Monoxide Suspected In Man's Death
BELLEFONTAINE NEIGHBORS (AP) - Authorities believe carbon monoxide poisoning is to blame in the death of a 28-year-old St. Louis County man.
John Henry died Tuesday. Authorities won't know the cause of death until toxicology results come back, probably in several weeks.
Henry was found unconscious in a home in Bellefontaine Neighbors Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say the home had high levels of carbon monoxide, probably from a generator in a side room.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: