News

Careless Smoking Blamed in Apartment Fire

Posted: Nov 12, 2012 7:25 AM by Associated Press
Updated: Nov 12, 2012 7:25 AM

Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) - Careless smoking is being blamed for a fire that damaged two apartments in St. Charles.

The fire broke out about 1:30 a.m. Sunday. In addition to the fire damage, a third apartment had water damage. Sprinklers activated and kept the fire under control until firefighters arrived but everyone in the building had to be evacuated.

No one was hurt.

KOMU First Alert Weather

Most Popular