Columbia Police Arrest Shooting Suspect
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Police Department said detectives arrested Channing Tyler Williams Thursday for discharging a firearm.
Williams was wanted on a felony warrant out of Cole County for a shooting that occurred in Jefferson City.
Police said Williams was also arrested for:
- Felony possession of a firearm
- Possession of a defaced firearm
- Felony receiving stolen property
- Felony distribution, delivery, and manufacture of a controlled substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Police said Williams bond is set for $150,000.