Double Heroin Overdose Possibly Killed Two at Motel
JEFFERSON CITY - Police investigated two deaths at a Jefferson City motel Sunday after a housekeeper reported finding them.
Jefferson City police said they went to America's Best Value Inn on Jefferson Street in response to a call about two suspicious deaths at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday. Officers talked with a housekeeper who found a 55-year-old Michael Rogers and 46-year-old Sandra Rogers in the motel room seemingly dead.
Officers said they found narcotics in the room and suspected the deaths were the result of an overdose. After investigation, police detectives determined the two were using heroin in the room before their deaths.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: