Posted: Aug 4, 2013 7:45 PM by Amanda Sohaney, KOMU 8 Digital Producer
Updated: Aug 8, 2013 10:43 PM
FULTON - A fire in a Fulton Wal-Mart Sunday afternoon closed the store for about 30 minutes.
The Fulton Fire Department responded to a call about smoke in a structure around 5 p.m. Sunday. When officials arrived to the Wal-Mart on 1701 North Bluff Street, they found a small fire in a meat cooler display case with electrical arcs. The fire was extinguised by fire personnel with a fire extinguisher.
Damage is estimated to be $2,000. No one was injured.
Fulton Fire Department investigators determined it was an electrical fire and it was accidental.