Fire Department responds to fire at Columbia laundromat
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Fire Department responded to a structure fire at Robinson's Cleaners and Laundromat Wednesday afternoon.
Responders were dispatched to the business at 3:06 p.m. at 21 Conley Road in Columbia, where there was a fire inside a dryer. When firefighters arrived, there was smoke inside the building.
The building was evacuated immediately as a precaution, but the fire department said nobody was injured.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: