Furnace fire damages trailer on Prathersville Road
BOONE COUNTY - A furnace malfunction caused a fire in a trailer home on Pratherville Road Saturday morning.
Gale Blomenkamp with the Boone County Fire Protection District said firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire. The damage was contained to the furnace room.
Blomenkamp said no one was home when the fire started. There was smoke damage to the trailer, so the Red Cross is assisting the trailer resident.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: