Maries County Deputies Arrest Chronic DWI Offender
MARIES COUNTY - Members of the Maries County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of an intoxicated driver traveling down Ball Park Road just outside of Vienna Wednesday. As deputies drove behind the vehicle it nearly struck a bridge on the wrong side of the roadway. After further investigation Deputies arrested Edward G Pecher the third of Holts Summit, 48, for Felony DWI, Felony Driving While Suspended, and Careless and Imprudent Driving. While attempting to arrest Pecher he resisted arrest, and Deputies used pepper spray on him.
Pecher has an extensive criminal history, and he is a chronic DWI offender. Maries County Sheriff's Department found Pecher's driving and criminal history to show multiple offenses.
- Guilty plea for no driver's license in Boone County on in June 2001.
- Guilty plea for DWI out of Holts Summit in May 2006.
- Guilty plea for excessive BAC in Callaway County in May 2007.
- Guilty plea for operating a vehicle without a valid drivers license in January 2008.
- Guilty plea for Resisting Arrest out of Callaway County Circuit Court in January 2008.
- Guilty plea for DWI out of Callaway County in August 2011.
- Guilty plea for DWI out of Cole County in August 2011.