Members Named for Mo. Senate Medicaid Committee
JEFFERSON CITY (AP) - Seven Republicans and three Democrats have been appointed to a Missouri Senate committee that will study potential changes to the Medicaid health care program for the poor.
The panel could be one of several looking into a Medicaid overhaul or expansion, because the House also is forming committees on the subject.
Senate President Pro Tem Tom Dempsey appointed the following members to the Senate Interim Committee on Medicaid Transformation and Reform:
- Sen. Gary Romine, R-Farmington, chairman.
- Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville, vice chairman.
- Sen. Dan Brown, R-Rolla.
- Sen. Doug Libla, R-Poplar Bluff.
- Sen. Rob Schaaf, R-St. Joseph.
- Sen. Wayne Wallingford, R-Cape Girardeau.
- Sen. Jan Wasson, R-Nixa.
- Sen. Joseph Keaveny, D-St. Louis.
- Sen. Paul LeVota, D-Independence.
- Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, D-St. Louis.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: