Mid-Missouri Sport Cancellations
COLUMBIA -- Due to potential inclement weather, a few games in the Mid-Missouri area have been rescheduled.
- The William Woods University softball team had to cancel their games Friday against Olivet Nazarene University and Sunday's games against Central Methodist.
- William Woods Baseball has moved Friday's game against Waldorf to Sunday at 12:30 p.m.
- Missouri Women's Basketball has rescheduled Thursday's contest against LSU for Friday, with the time to be determined. The program will offer free admission and parking for the game. Tickets for Thursday's game will be honored on Friday, and fans can also use them for admission to next Thursday's (Feb. 28) Women's Basketball game against South Carolina, which is set to tip off at 7 p.m.
- The Central Methodist's away baseball and home softball games originally scheduled for this Saturday and Sunday have been canceled.
- Saturday's baseball double header between Lincoln and Emporia State, scheduled to be played in Jefferson City, has been cancelled. The single game on Sunday is still on with the possibility it could be turned into a double header.
OLATHE, Kan (AP) — A third man has been convicted in the killing of a suburban Kansas City gun... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services said it concluded a three-month long investigation into a... More >>
UPDATE: The Missouri State Highway Patrol has confirmed they have arrested 36-year-old Audrey Griffith in Audrain County in connection with... More >>
Update: Columbia Police Officers have made an arrest in regards to Wednesday morning's incident in the 1500 block of Fir... More >>
SALINE COUNTY - Former Columbia Police officer Rob Sanders will head back to the courtroom in May 2018 as he... More >>
COLUMBIA - Today the Federal Communications Commission will vote on a plan to repeal net neutrality and librarians worry this... More >>
AUDRAIN COUNTY - The man who was found on Audrain Road 913 Tuesday next to a crashed car died of... More >>
MOBERLY - Missouri law enforcement is impeded by a number of issues in cases involving child sexual abuse. Alleged... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Chamber of Commerce hosted the ninth and final public hearing by the 21st Century Missouri Transportation... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Federal Communications Commission vote to repeal net neutrality is fast approaching. The vote to remove regulations that... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The Justice Reinvestment Task Force took a big step Wednesday when it comes to addressing mental health,... More >>
COLUMBIA - As Columbia Regional Airport plans to expand, it got a push from Mayor Brian Treece. Treece called... More >>
COLUMBIA - Missouri is among the worst states nationwide at preventing its young people from smoking and using tobacco, according... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
9:00aMegyn Kelly TODAY
10:00aToday with Kathie Lee & Hoda
9:00aThe Steve Wilkos Show
6:30pFootball Night in Indianapolis
7:20pThursday Night Football
7:00piHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2017
8:30pWhose Line Is It Anyway?
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW