Mid-Missouri Sporting Event Schedule Changes
COLUMBIA -- Due to inclement weather in Mid-Missouri, the following sporting events have been moved from their originally scheduled dates or canceled.
- The Missouri Valley College softball doubleheader scheduled for Wednesday March at Avila has been postponed until Thursday at 3:00 p.m.
- The Lincoln softball team's doubleheader against Rockhurst on Wednesday has been canceled.
- The Missouri Valley College baseball doubleheaders against Graceland University scheduled for Friday/Saturday have been moved to Saturday/Monday doubleheaders at 1:00 p.m.
- The Lincoln baseball team's doubleheader against Lindenwood, originally scheduled for Wednesday, has been moved to Monday at 1:00 p.m.
- The Lincoln tennis team match against Maryville on Wednesday has been postponed. The date that will be determined at a later time.
OLATHE, Kan (AP) — A third man has been convicted in the killing of a suburban Kansas City gun... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services said it concluded a three-month long investigation into a... More >>
UPDATE: The Missouri State Highway Patrol has confirmed they have arrested 36-year-old Audrey Griffith in Audrain County in connection with... More >>
Update: Columbia Police Officers have made an arrest in regards to Wednesday morning's incident in the 1500 block of Fir... More >>
SALINE COUNTY - Former Columbia Police officer Rob Sanders will head back to the courtroom in May 2018 as he... More >>
COLUMBIA - Today the Federal Communications Commission will vote on a plan to repeal net neutrality and librarians worry this... More >>
AUDRAIN COUNTY - The man who was found on Audrain Road 913 Tuesday next to a crashed car died of... More >>
MOBERLY - Missouri law enforcement is impeded by a number of issues in cases involving child sexual abuse. Alleged... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Chamber of Commerce hosted the ninth and final public hearing by the 21st Century Missouri Transportation... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Federal Communications Commission vote to repeal net neutrality is fast approaching. The vote to remove regulations that... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The Justice Reinvestment Task Force took a big step Wednesday when it comes to addressing mental health,... More >>
COLUMBIA - As Columbia Regional Airport plans to expand, it got a push from Mayor Brian Treece. Treece called... More >>
COLUMBIA - Missouri is among the worst states nationwide at preventing its young people from smoking and using tobacco, according... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
12:00pKOMU 8 News @ Noon
6:30pFootball Night in Indianapolis
7:20pThursday Night Football
7:00piHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2017
8:30pWhose Line Is It Anyway?
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW