Mid-Missouri Sporting Event Schedule Changes
COLUMBIA -- Due to inclement weather the following sporting events have been moved from their originally scheduled dates or canceled.
- The LU baseball team's doubleheader scheduled for Wednesday in Jefferson City against Southwest Baptist on Wednesday will now be played in Bolivar, Missouri. Those games are tentatively scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m. CT.
- The Missouri Valley College baseball doubleheader at Park University on Wednesday has been canceled.
- The Missouri Valley College softball doubleheader with Evangel University on Wednesday has been postponed until April 27.
- The Columbia College softball game with Missouri Valley College on Thursday softball has been canceled and will not be rescheduled.
- No. 12 Mizzou softball's doubleheader at Iowa, originally scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, in Iowa City, Iowa, has been cancelled. Further scheduling announcements regarding the Tiger softball team will be released once arrangements are made.
- The Missouri baseball game vs. Missouri State scheduled for Wednesday has been postponed until April 24 at 6 p.m.
COLUMBIA - Schnucks' new change in policy prohibits solicitors from distributing materials at its stores. The grocery store confirmed... More >>
COLUMBIA - Columbia Public Schools started a supper program for its students on Monday. The district designed the program to... More >>
COLUMBIA - Heavy construction and bagged meters have left some downtown houses of worship with big parking issues. Downtown... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Utilities billing office will be closed Thursday and Friday for updates to its billing system .... More >>
KANSAS CITY (AP) — Attorneys for the police force and prosecutor that oversaw the grand jury investigation after... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY (AP) — State lawmakers said they'll hold a hearing to talk about damage caused from the illegal spraying... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY – The Cole County Commission approved back pay for elected officials Tuesday – a move that is estimated... More >>
COLUMBIA – The MU Coalition of Graduate Workers rallied on Wednesday to create “a sea of red” on the quad... More >>
COLUMBIA - The recent price hike for the allergy-counteracting epinephrine product, EpiPen, has mid-Missourians upset this week. "The medicine... More >>
SPRINGFIELD (AP) — A Greene County jury convicted a man of shooting and seriously injuring a Springfield police officer last... More >>
LAMAR (AP) — Authorities said the body that was found last month in a southwest Missouri farm pond was that... More >>
COLUMBIA - In the wake of national protests over the construction of a new crude oil pipeline, activists in mid-Missouri... More >>
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After operating a nursing home facility in St. Louis for 147 years, the Little Sisters of... More >>
CLAYTON (AP) — An organization that advocates for walkers and bicyclists in the St. Louis region is pushing for stiffer... More >>
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) — A prosecutor alleges that a former Springfield coach who's pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a teenager... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
10:35pThe Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
11:37pLate Night with Seth Meyers
12:37aLast Call with Carson Daly
7:00pAmerica's Got Talent
8:00pAmerica's Got Talent
9:00pThe Night Shift
7:00pPenn & Teller: Fool Us
8:00pWhose Line Is It Anyway?
8:30pWhose Line Is It Anyway?
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW