Mid-Missouri Sporting Event Schedule Changes
- COLUMBIA -- Due to inclement weather, the following sporting events have been moved from their originally scheduled dates or canceled.
- The American Midwest Conference Softball tournament has been pushed back from Friday until Saturday and continue through Sunday. The Columbia College Cougars are the third seed in the double elimination bracket and will take on second seeded Park University at noon on Saturday. The William Woods Owls are the fourth seed in the double elimination bracket and will take on top seeded Williams Baptist at noon on Saturday.
- The HAAC Track and Field Championship Meet at Baker University has been pushed back and will take place on Saturday and Sunday. The meet will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday
- The HAAC Softball Tournament at the Blue Valley Rec Complex in Overland Park, Kansas has been pushed back and will take place Saturday and Sunday. The Missouri Valley College opening round softball game against MidAmerica Nazarene University is now scheduled for Saturday at 1 p.m.
- The HAAC Baseball Championship Series Spring Classic at Phil Welch Stadium in Saint Joseph, Missouri has been postponed until Friday.
COLUMBIA - Charity bikers gathered in Centralia today to show support for a young sexual assault survivor. At least... More >>
CAMDENTON - The goal of the seventh annual Lake of the Ozarks Air Show on Saturday was to salute veterans.... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The Central Missouri chapter of Parents of Murdered Children and Missouri Missing hosted a memorial picnic Saturday... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - Missouri has one of the lowest enrollment rates when it comes to the 529 College Savings Plan.... More >>
EVERTON (AP) — Missouri school districts that adopted a four-day school week in recent years are not finding the savings... More >>
KANSAS CITY (AP) — A school district in Kansas City is praising a bus driver for safely getting 34 children... More >>
ST. LOUIS (AP) — An undercover police officer and an Air Force lieutenant were among the 120 people who were... More >>
BOONE COUNTY - The Latter House Kingdom Ministries of Columbia will host their tenth annual Fall Festival today at the... More >>
ELDON - The people of Eldon are rallying around a family whose son suffered a spinal injury during football practice... More >>
COLUMBIA – A local gym held a fundraiser Friday night, and all it asked for was five minutes. But... More >>
KANSAS CITY (AP) — Planned Parenthood is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to vacate an appeals court order that slowed... More >>
COLUMBIA - Jefferson City Public Schools Superintendent Larry Linthacum released a letter addressing the three students who posted a picture... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute is now offering a free sports clinic called Friday Night Lights. Sports physicians... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
6:00pFootball Night in America
7:20pSunday Night Football
6:00pThe Karate Kid III
8:00pMarvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW