NICB Names Top Vehicle Theft Areas
Of the nation's 360 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, the top 10 areas were in the West.
Kansas City was 26th, St. Louis ranked 67th, Columbia was 261st and Jefferson City ranked 291st.
For 2005, the 10 MSAs with the highest vehicle theft rates were:
- Modesto, Calif.
- Las Vegas/Paradise, Nev.
- Stockton, Calif.
- Phoenix/Mesa/Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Visalia/Porterville, Calif.
- Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue, Wash.
- Sacramento/Arden-Arcade/Roseville, Calif.
- San Diego/Carlsbad/San Marcos, Calif.
- Fresno, Calif.
- Yakima, Wash.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: