No one is harmed in Columbia shed-fire
COLUMBIA - A shed caught fire in the back of a Victoria Drive home on Sunday night.
Firefighters and an ambulance responded to the scene, but no one was injured during the fire.
The home-owner, Joe Coke, told KOMU 8 the fire started after he left a wood-burning stove unattended.
"It looks like the fire was on the side of the shed my tools are not on, and luckily no oil or chemicals were close, so I really don't know what the loss is at this point," Coke said.
Coke said he spent nearly 5 years remodeling a car he housed in the shed; he was unsure of the initial damages.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: