Obamacare vote prompts Missouri activists to protest repeal Tuesday
COLUMBIA - After a budget resolution aimed at repealing Obamacare was reached Jan. 12, groups in Missouri plan to protest across the state against what they called a "reckless vote".
Missouri Healthcare for All said people will take to the streets Tuesday to call on Congress to take what they call "more responsible" steps on national healthcare.
Among the locations activists plan to protest at 8 a.m.:
- Arnold: Corner of 141 & Jeffco Blvd (Hwy 61)
- Clayton: Sen. Blunt's Office: 7700 Bonhomme #315
- Dexter: Intersection of N. One Mile Rd & Business 60
- Joplin: SW corner of 32nd & Rangeline
- Springfield: Intersection of National & Sunshine
- St. Louis: Sen. McCaskill's Office: 5850 Delmar Blvd A
The group also said groups will protest at Ozarks Medical Center parking lot, 1100 Kentucky Ave. in West Plains at 11 a.m. Tuesday.