One person dead in morning fire near Higbee
HIGBEE - One person is dead following a fire near Higbee Friday morning, according to authorities. The victim has been identified as 61-year-old Daniel Faddis.
There were no signs of foul play, according to the Higbee Fire Department. It is believed that a propane explosion caused the fire.
Higbee Area Fire Protection District said the fatal fire happened around 5:30 a.m. at 4738 County Road 2445.
Officials said Friday they were still investigating the incident.
[Editor's note: the victim's name has been added to the story now that it has been released by authorities.]
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: