Red Cross Helps Family Left Homeless by Fire
AUDRAIN COUNTY - A family of four was left homeless after a fire burned down their home early Monday morning.
The two adults and two sons lived on Country Road 9377 near Mexico.
Audrain County dispatch notified the Red Cross around 3:30 a.m. Monday. Neighbors took in the family from the cold. The family made arrangements to stay at a local motel.
The Red Cross provided family members with comfort kits and will monitor the family's recovery.
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule: