Road Closures Due to Flooding
The Missouri Department of Transportation has announced that the following roads have been closed or impacted due to flooding:
- Route T - Closed between County Road 391 and County Road 401.
- Interstate 29 - Closed to all traffic (northbound/southbound) at mile marker 110. Traffic is being diverted at Exit 110 to US 136.
- US 275 - Closed between US 136 and the Iowa State Line.
- Route V - Closed between County Road and MO / IA State Line.
- Route 111 - Closed from Route Z in Atchison County to the town of Craig in Holt County.
- US 136 - Closed west of I-29. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Brownville.
- Route D - Closed between Route A and US 136
- Route U - Closed between US 136 and County Road 280
- Route E - Closed between Route U and MO 111
- Route A - Closed between County Road 175 and Route B
- Route BB - Closed between County Road B Ave. and Route A.
- US 59 - Closed between MO 116 and the Kansas State Line
- MO 45 - Closed from US 59 junction south to Route H at Weston
- Route H - Closed at Agency at the Platte River.
- MO 138 - Closed between MO 273 and Lewis & Clark Village
- MO 10 - NOW CLOSED two miles west of Carrollton
- US 159 - Closed from Route P to the Nebraska state line. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Rulo. Recommended detour: US 36 at St. Joseph
- MO 111 - Closed from Route 118 to US 159
- MO 111 - Closed from the junction of MO 111 and Route 118 to the City of Craig
- MO 111 - Closed four miles north of Forest City
- Route W - Closed from I-29 to Route 111
- Route 118 - Closed from MO 111 to Route P
- Route P - Closed from MO 118 to MO 159
- Route T - Closed four miles south of MO 111
NEW BLOOMFIELD - A two-vehicle car wreck Saturday left one dead and two others injured, according to the Missouri State... More >>
COLUMBIA - An event in Columbia today addressed the prevalence of gun violence and misuse of firearms by offering gift... More >>
COLUMBIA – A six-year-old held a hot chocolate stand Saturday outside of a Hy-Vee in Jefferson City to help two... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Wyss Medical Foundation donated $2 million to the Missouri Orthapaedic Institute for the work of lead orthopaedic... More >>
COLUMBIA- On Friday, the Columbia Police Department inducted eight new recruits, the largest class of officers in years. The... More >>
JACKSONVILLE - An estimated 400 people attended a wreath laying ceremony Saturday at the Jacksonville State Veterans Cemetery. It... More >>
COLUMBIA – Graduation day is long awaited by many and Amy Kiso Bledsoe is no exception. Bledsoe was... More >>
BOONE COUNTY - A furnace malfunction caused a fire in a trailer home on Pratherville Road Saturday morning. Gale... More >>
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — People returning to Kansas City after being released from prison will get a 90-day supply... More >>
BOONE COUNTY - Firefighters responded to a shed fire off of Highway 40 near Rocheport Saturday morning. Boone County... More >>
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Officials with the University of Missouri-Kansas City say students will soon have access to state-of-the-art... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Missouri State Highway Patrol has confirmed it has fired Trooper Anthony Piercy. KOMU 8 spoke to... More >>
COLUMBIA - St. Louis officers arrested a suspect that was on the run in a duplex on Sears Court in... More >>
COLUMBIA - The application for the top education position in the state, Missouri State Education Board Commissioner, opened Friday leaving... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
10:29pSaturday Night Live
12:02aLX.TV: 1st Look
12:32aOpen House NYC
10:30pThe Cleveland Show
7:00pWill & Grace
9:00pSaturday Night Live
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW