Road Closures Due to Flooding
The Missouri Department of Transportation has announced that the following roads have been closed or impacted due to flooding:
- Route T - Closed between County Road 391 and County Road 401.
- Interstate 29 - Closed to all traffic (northbound/southbound) at mile marker 110. Traffic is being diverted at Exit 110 to US 136.
- US 275 - Closed between US 136 and the Iowa State Line.
- Route V - Closed between County Road and MO / IA State Line.
- Route 111 - Closed from Route Z in Atchison County to the town of Craig in Holt County.
- US 136 - Closed west of I-29. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Brownville.
- Route D - Closed between Route A and US 136
- Route U - Closed between US 136 and County Road 280
- Route E - Closed between Route U and MO 111
- Route A - Closed between County Road 175 and Route B
- Route BB - Closed between County Road B Ave. and Route A.
- US 59 - Closed between MO 116 and the Kansas State Line
- MO 45 - Closed from US 59 junction south to Route H at Weston
- Route H - Closed at Agency at the Platte River.
- MO 138 - Closed between MO 273 and Lewis & Clark Village
- MO 10 - NOW CLOSED two miles west of Carrollton
- US 159 - Closed from Route P to the Nebraska state line. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Rulo. Recommended detour: US 36 at St. Joseph
- MO 111 - Closed from Route 118 to US 159
- MO 111 - Closed from the junction of MO 111 and Route 118 to the City of Craig
- MO 111 - Closed four miles north of Forest City
- Route W - Closed from I-29 to Route 111
- Route 118 - Closed from MO 111 to Route P
- Route P - Closed from MO 118 to MO 159
- Route T - Closed four miles south of MO 111
JEFFERSON CITY (AP) — Republican candidate for Missouri governor Eric Greitens will accept the outcome of the election despite GOP... More >>
BOONE COUNTY - Around 9:20 p.m. on Friday night fire trucks and ambulances were called to the intersection of Range... More >>
COLUMBIA – Members of the community gathered Friday afternoon to celebrate the grand opening of a new building that... More >>
KANSAS CITY (AP) — A 26-year-old Kansas City man who is facing state charges for the death of a 3-year-old... More >>
COLUMBIA - When Donna Lenger heard someone on the phone asking for $1,000, she knew she was being scammed. Now... More >>
COLUMBIA – The Missouri State Highway Patrol honored a local volleyball coach Friday for her actions during a medical emergency... More >>
COLUMBIA - A Columbia police officer went to the hospital after he was hit by a car downtown Friday morning.... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - Special Olympics Missouri will have a new, one of a kind, training facility costing around $19 million.... More >>
COLUMBIA - Increasing veterans' access to mental health care was at the front of the minds of medical professionals, veterans... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The $8.7 million that Volkswagen has been forced to pay Missouri after a nationwide cheating scandal was... More >>
OZARK (AP) — A mother said "crying isn't enough" after her boyfriend was charged with killing the couple's 2-month-old daughter... More >>
SULLIVAN (AP) — Authorities in eastern Missouri are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in the... More >>
BALLWIN (AP) — A nonprofit organization founded by actor Gary Sinise plans to build a specially adapted "smart home" for... More >>
CASTLE POINT (AP) — Authorities say an officer has been shot in the arm while attempting to arrest a man... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The number of taxpayer dollars going toward housing prison inmates in often criticized, but MoDOT says it... More >>
COLUMBIA - KOMU 8's Target 8 investigative team analyzed claims made by Republican Senator Roy Blunt in two of his... More >>
Select a station to view its upcoming schedule:
Coming Up Next
11:00aJourney with Dylan Dreyer
11:30aEnglish Premier League Soccer
1:30pPremier League Goal Zone
11:30aUnlikely Animal Friends
9:00pKOMU 8 News @ Nine on The CW