Flu season starts at the beginning of October, which is the 40th week of the year.
As featured on
So far this season, there had been at least 880,000 flu illnesses and 360 deaths from the flu across the U.S., according to the CDC.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST MONDAY... * WHAT...Freezing drizzle. Ice accumulations around a light glaze. * WHERE...Portions of southwest and west central Illinois. Portions of central and northeast Missouri. * WHEN...Until 9 AM CST Monday. * IMPACTS...Very slippery sidewalks, roads and bridges are possible. The hazardous conditions could impact the Monday morning commute. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Slow down and use caution while traveling. Prepare for possible power outages. In Illinois, the latest road conditions can be obtained at www.gettingaroundillinois.com. In Missouri, the latest road conditions can be obtained at traveler.modot.org/map or by calling 1-888-275-6636. &&
Currently in Columbia
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Brought to you by First Midwest Bank
- Former St. Louis news anchor sued by co-worker for alleged defamation
- Hickman alumnus-produced film gets 9 Oscar nominations
- STORM MODE: Tracking snow totals & travel impacts for Wednesday morning
- MoDOT urges drivers to prep for snowfall
- Kelce listed as questionable for AFC Championship game
- Missouri rental assistance program ending on Jan. 31
- MO Attorney General calls on CPS board to resign following controversial drag performance
- Mountain lion struck by vehicle in Franklin County
- Driver extricated from vehicle, taken to hospital after Route WW crash
- CPS superintendent and Nclusion Plus respond to concerns over drag performance