Two people taken to hospital after being burnedPosted on 11 October 2018 at 11:42am
MEXICO - Two people ended up in the hospital with burn injuries after police said one of them poured gasoline on a fire.
The incident happened Wednesday night on Jackson Street, where according to police a man was near a fire pit and poured gasoline on the small fire. The flames travelled up the stream of gasoline and caught the man's clothing. He suffered significant burns to the majority of his body.
A 21-year-old Mexico woman was standing by and was also burned on one of her legs.
Both people were taken to University Hospital-Columbia.
Most Popular Recent Stories
FBI releases annual crime report for Jefferson City Posted on 23 October 2018 at 8:33am
Mediacom reports outages throughout Columbia area Posted on 23 October 2018 at 11:02am
Macon officer knocked unconscious by suspect near Macon Lake area Posted on 23 October 2018 at 2:03pm
Missouri-based B2 lands in Colorado Springs after emergency Posted on 23 October 2018 at 11:34am
Couple charged with felony child endangerment after children found in highway Posted on 23 October 2018 at 2:44pm