A Brighter Tomorrow: Be Well Community helps navigate the pandemic
As featured on
Burrell Behavioral Health created the Be Well Community for employees and the community to promote self-care and connection in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
MOZ026-034-041-042-047>051-059-060-062-072-073-084-085-099-271430- /O.NEW.KLSX.WW.Y.0006.210127T0600Z-210127T1800Z/ Audrain MO-Boone MO-Callaway MO-Cole MO-Crawford MO-Franklin MO- Gasconade MO-Iron MO-Madison MO-Moniteau MO-Monroe MO- Montgomery MO-Osage MO-Reynolds MO-Shelby MO-Warren MO- Washington MO- Including the cities of Columbia, Fulton, Jefferson City, Mexico, Sullivan, Union, and Washington 819 PM CST Tue Jan 26 2021 ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO NOON CST WEDNESDAY... * WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to two inches. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, northeast and southeast Missouri. * WHEN...From midnight tonight to noon CST Wednesday. * IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning commute. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of accumulating snow will primarily cause travel difficulties. Roads may rapidly become slippery once the snow begins, so motorists should plan for a slower than normal trip. Be especially alert when approaching bridges, overpasses, and curves. The latest road conditions can be obtained on the Internet at traveler.modot.org/map/ or by calling 1-888-275-6636. && $$
Currently in Columbia
- State troopers remove three vehicles from Missouri River
- Columbia Adopt-a-Spot sign has many people asking questions
- Microchipped Columbia dog found in northeast Arizona desert
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- New downtown Columbia bar operating permit suspended due to COVID-19 violations
- Senator Roy Blunt plays large role in historic inauguration
- CPD releases suspect identities after Tuesday road rage incident resulted in shots fired
- Lakeside Ashland entertainment park to move growth in new direction
- Local health officials and residents speak out as Missouri ranks last in vaccine rollout
- Maries County Sheriff refuses to serve international citation to resident, saying it's "unlawful"
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
For official rules, visit komu.com/newsletter.