Columbia Police Arrest Several Suspected Felons
COLUMBIA - The Columbia Police Department worked with several other law enforcement agencies to arrest several felons as part of a "saturation effort" last week.
On Sept. 12 and 13, officers made 150 traffic stops and made 35 total arrests. Officers arrested 14 people for felony charges.
Police made the following felony arrests:
- Emanuel Burks, 22, was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon and assault.
- Charles R. Cooper, 31, was arrested for a federal hold warrant.
- Latraviara Doxley, 18, was arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance.
- Ashley Gay, 30, was arrested for hindering the prosecution and tampering with evidence.
- Brandy Hayes, 24, was arrested for first degree assault.
- Antwine Jackson, 21, was arrested for second degree domestic assault.
- Robert Jennings, 38, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
- Danelle Jordan, 34, was arrested for second degree domestic assault.
- Latasha Payne, 33, was arrested for probation violation and failure to follow judges orders.
- Justin Pembleton, 33 wass arrested for probation violation and resisting arrest.
- Lawrence Rice, 36, was arrested for a federal warrant.
- Chavas Warren, 24, was arrested for probation violation.
- Phillip Warren, 31, was arrested for first degree endangering of a child, unlawful possession of a weapon and unlawful use of a weapon.
- Crystal Winn, 30, was arrested for felony possesion of a controlled substance and possession of drug parapernalia.