Missouri football announces 10 signees
COLUMBIA - The Missouri football team announced 10 signees as part of the 2020 class on Wednesday, and five of them are from Missouri.
- QB Brady Cook from St. Louis
- RB Elijah Young from Knoxville, TN
- WR Jay Maclin from St. Louis
- WR JJ Hester from Tulsa, OK
- OL Drake Heismeyer from St. Louis
- OL Mitchell Walters from St. Louis
- K Harrison Mevis from Warsaw, ID
- LB Will Norris from Columbia
- DB Jaylon Carlies from Winter Garden, FL
- DB Tyler Jones from Winter Garden, FL
Mizzou football coach, Eli Drinkwitz, said he feels really good about the kids who have chosen to become a Missouri Tiger.
"For us, the important thing was to make sure we kindled the relationships with people that wanted to be here," he said.
The team also expects to add more to the recruiting class in February.
"We'll be able to get in here with the full staff, and lean on the connections and relationships that we've all built and figure out exactly what are the priorities and positions that we need to fill," Drinkwitz said. "And we'll get that done."