Mizzou Baseball Sets Fall World Series Dates
COLUMBIA -- The Mizzou baseball program will hold its annual Fall World Series from November 2 through November 11 at Taylor Stadium. The annual competition splits the baseball Tigers into two separate squads that will play a best-of-seven game series to round out the fall practice period.
Every game is free and open to the public for fans that want to check out the defending Big 12 Champions as they enter their inaugural season as members of the SEC, which is widely regarded at the top baseball conference nationally. Below is a complete look at the Fall World Series schedule.
- Game 1- Friday, November 2 - 5:30 p.m.
- Game 2 - Saturday, November 3 - 1 p.m.
- Game 3 - Monday, November 5 - 3:30 p.m.
- Game 4 - Wednesday, November 7 - 6:30 p.m.
- Game 5 - Thursday, November 8 - 5:30 p.m.
- Game 6 - Saturday, November 10 - 1 p.m.
- Game 7 - Sunday, November 11 - 1 p.m.