Rams Plan for Dome Could Stay Private
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission says it won't release to the public the St. Louis Rams' renovation plan for the Edward Jones Dome unless the Rams allow it.
The Rams have rejected a $124 million renovation plan from the St. Louis CVC. The team has until Tuesday to present the commission with an alternative plan to upgrade the Dome to "first tier" status. The CVC, a public agency that operates the Dome, has said it will release records only if the Rams say it's OK.
Kevin Demoff, the team's executive vice president for football operations, declined to say last week whether the team would allow its plan to be released.