Road Closures Due to Flooding
The Missouri Department of Transportation has announced that the following roads have been closed or impacted due to flooding:
- Route T - Closed between County Road 391 and County Road 401.
- Interstate 29 - Closed to all traffic (northbound/southbound) at mile marker 110. Traffic is being diverted at Exit 110 to US 136.
- US 275 - Closed between US 136 and the Iowa State Line.
- Route V - Closed between County Road and MO / IA State Line.
- Route 111 - Closed from Route Z in Atchison County to the town of Craig in Holt County.
- US 136 - Closed west of I-29. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Brownville.
- Route D - Closed between Route A and US 136
- Route U - Closed between US 136 and County Road 280
- Route E - Closed between Route U and MO 111
- Route A - Closed between County Road 175 and Route B
- Route BB - Closed between County Road B Ave. and Route A.
- US 59 - Closed between MO 116 and the Kansas State Line
- MO 45 - Closed from US 59 junction south to Route H at Weston
- Route H - Closed at Agency at the Platte River.
- MO 138 - Closed between MO 273 and Lewis & Clark Village
- MO 10 - NOW CLOSED two miles west of Carrollton
- US 159 - Closed from Route P to the Nebraska state line. This blocks access to the Missouri River Bridge at Rulo. Recommended detour: US 36 at St. Joseph
- MO 111 - Closed from Route 118 to US 159
- MO 111 - Closed from the junction of MO 111 and Route 118 to the City of Craig
- MO 111 - Closed four miles north of Forest City
- Route W - Closed from I-29 to Route 111
- Route 118 - Closed from MO 111 to Route P
- Route P - Closed from MO 118 to MO 159
- Route T - Closed four miles south of MO 111
MOKANE - Christopher Sanford will now be able to move around more easily, after teachers at South Callaway School District... More >>
COLUMBIA - A Columbia man that survived a September shooting is now in Boone County jail on felony drug charges.... More >>
COLUMBIA - Firefighters, police, bikers, and more came out to help the Food Bank raise funds to help those fighting... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - A new bill pre-filed by State Sen. Caleb Rowden, R-Columbia could give law enforcement a leg up... More >>
VANDALIA, Mo. - The Aspire Mo program graduated 10 new students at The Women's Eastern Reception, Diagnostic and Correctional Center... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - Thousands of dollars were missing after an audit of Glasgow, Mo., released last year. Kevin... More >>
FLORISSANT, Mo. — Alex Sims is just like any other kid around Christmas. He's hoping for some cards and maybe... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Substance Abuse Advisory Commission decided on Wednesday that it could not endorse the ban of all flavored... More >>
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said at a news conference with other officials Wednesday... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - The bronze statue that has sat atop the Capitol for nearly 95 years is causing controversy. ... More >>
COOPER COUNTY - The banks of the Lamine River look different Wednesday. During previous days of the search for... More >>
COLUMBIA - Pulaski County Deputies are looking for Austin Tabor after receiving several calls about stolen vehicles Sunday. At... More >>
COLUMBIA — Father Tolton Catholic High School announced its search for new leadership Wednesday, more than a month after the... More >>
LAKE OF THE OZARKS - Divers with the Missouri State Highway Patrol recovered a victim's body at 1:10 p.m. in... More >>
COLUMBIA - On Wednesday, the Boone County League of Women Voters is celebrating 100 years since its founding. The... More >>
JEFFERSON CITY - Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle will come together for a press conference over Missouri's HIV-specific... More >>
COLUMBIA - The Hughes' family puts together their Christmas jigsaw puzzle in their front yard around Thanksgiving every year. It's... More >>