Two people taken to hospital after being burned
MEXICO - Two people ended up in the hospital with burn injuries after police said one of them poured gasoline on a fire.
The incident happened Wednesday night on Jackson Street, where according to police a man was near a fire pit and poured gasoline on the small fire. The flames travelled up the stream of gasoline and caught the man's clothing. He suffered significant burns to the majority of his body.
A 21-year-old Mexico woman was standing by and was also burned on one of her legs.
Both people were taken to University Hospital-Columbia.