As summer break draws closer for college students, there's an emphasis to get the COVID-19 vaccine before leaving. Everyone 16 and older in Missouri has been eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations since April 9. This includes a majority of college-aged students who may not have been eligible in previous phases.
As featured on
A majority of college-aged students who may not have been eligible in previous phases are eligible to get vaccinated.
Currently in Columbia
- Fulton Police believe missing woman Tori Taylor is still alive
- Missouri to end pandemic related unemployment benefits
- UPDATE: CPD identifies subjects involved in suspicious incident, no one in danger
- UPDATE: Homicide suspect connected to restaurant featured on Food Network
- Police say turkey hunter accidentally shot hiker Saturday
- Forecast: Tracking weekend storm chances
- Man kills 6, then self, at Colorado birthday party shooting
- Police respond to attempted burglary at Columbia bank
- Callaway County deputies confiscate over $20,000 in illegal drugs
- State employees concerned as Parson issues return to in-person work order