A Cole County judge found a Jefferson City man guilty of murder Wednesday after a deadly shooting back in 2018.
As featured on
Alfred Chism Jr. was found guilty of second-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of Charon Session.
Currently in Columbia
42°F / 23°F
- Alspaugh family donates largest-ever piece of land to Columbia Parks and Rec
- Hickman alumnus-produced film gets 9 Oscar nominations
- STORM MODE: Tracking snow totals & travel impacts for Wednesday morning
- MoDOT urges drivers to prep for snowfall
- Parents blame CPS for transparency gap after students watch drag show at city event
- MO Attorney General calls on CPS board to resign following controversial drag performance
- Former Tolton standout Coban Porter, brother of MPJ, arrested following fatal crash
- CPS superintendent and Nclusion Plus respond to concerns over drag performance
- Mountain lion struck by vehicle in Franklin County
- Woman charged in Keytesville shooting, victims identified