VIDEO: Local officials weigh pros and cons of marijuana sales tax ahead of election
Officials say the county tax could generate up to $40,000 to $1 million per year.
As featured on
Proposition 1 will ask Columbia and Boone County citizens to approve an additional sales tax on adult use of recreational marijuana.
Currently in Columbia
59°F / 38°F
- Just Jeff's closes Green Meadows location
- Swift Prepared Foods ready to expand from Moberly to second plant in Columbia
- Suspect in Mexico arson and murder found dead
- Retired teachers hold forum for Columbia School Board candidates
- Columbia lottery winner calls mom in tears
- Columbia City Council votes unanimously to implement roll carts
- Kansas City father, son go missing while kayaking on spring break trip
- Camden County Sheriff's Office searches for spring break vandals
- One child, one adult injured in Boone County shooting
- Man in custody after two found dead in Troy home
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.