There were no occupants in the trailer at the time. An investigation is ongoing.
Search / 1140 results found Showing: 1-10 of 1140
The cause of the fire was determined to originate in the garage and was the result of an electrical failure.
The school bus was a total loss in the fire, but the building it was located in was not damaged.
Although exterior work is complete, the interior remains incomplete and will cost somewhere from $250,000 to $300,00 to finish.
One house reported damage to a porch, but there were no injuries.
There were no injuries reported, but both sides of the duplex are damaged.
Scott Peterson, 47, was arrested on Feb. 19 and charged for felony stealing.
Firefighters at Lake Ozark Fire Protection went through ice rescue training Monday afternoon.