The central finding of their study was that lockdown was associated with later bedtime and wake time, this shift did not alter sleep duration in more than 40% of children.
Currently in Columbia
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Brought to you by First Midwest Bank
- Victim identified in overnight homicide in Ashland
- Woman airlifted to MU hospital after residential explosion in Moniteau County
- Ravages of COVID surge evident inside Missouri hospital
- Chamois man faces first degree murder charges in Osage County homicide
- Columbia Police investigate shots fired
- MU social justice center employees respond to restructuring
- Mizzou Athletics Director Jim Sterk to step down
- Mid-Missouri residents worry about their cars as Stadium Boulevard continues construction
- Four City of Columbia employees placed on leave asked to resign
- Forecast: Two separate cold fronts will bring changes to the forecast