To receive the latest information about scheduling appointments, register with the Missouri vaccine navigator.
Missouri also has a COVID-19 vaccine hotline. If you do not have internet or computer access, the COVID-19 hotline has staff available to help individuals register by phone. This can be done by calling 877-435-8411.
ONGOING VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS
Anyone 12 and older may receive a Pfizer vaccine. Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are for 18 and older.
- Cole County Health Department
- MU Health Care
- Columbia/Boone County Health Department
- Cooper County Health Department
- Call 660-882-2626 to schedule an appointment.
- Moniteau County Health Department
- Call 573-796-3412 to schedule an appointment.
- Boone Health
- Sam's Club (now offering walk-ins)
- Walmart (now offering walk-ins)
- HyVee (now offering walk-ins)
- Gerbes (now offering walk-ins)
- Fitzgibbon Hospital
- Burrell Pharmacy
- Kilgore's Pharmacy
- Family Pharmacy - Montgomery City
- Call 573-564-2273 to make a Moderna appointment.
- Arthur Center Community Health homebound vaccinations
- Call 573-591-1194 to be placed on the homebound roster to receive a vaccine at home. You must reside in Audrain, Callaway, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike or Rails counties.
- Truman VA Hospital
- Eligible Veterans, of any age, can call 573-814-6000, extension 54300.
FIRST DOSE CLINICS
Lake Regional (Pfizer, 12 and older)
- Eldon, 416 S. Maple St. Call 573-392-5654 to schedule an appointment.
- Iberia, 2333 Hwy 17. Call 573-793-6900 to schedule an appointment.
- Lebanon, 441 West Elm St. Call 417-532-2805 to schedule an appointment.
- Camdenton, 1930 N. Business Route 5. Call 573-346-5624 to schedule an appointment.
- Laurie, 156 Missouri Blvd. Call 573-374-5263 to schedule an appointment
- Lake Ozark, 1870 Bagnell Dam Blvd. Call 573-365-2318 to schedule an appointment.
- Osage Beach, 1057 Medical Park Dr. Call 573-302-3100 to schedule an appointment.
MU Health Care (Pfizer, Moderna and J&J)
- Tuesdays 8 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- South Providence Medical Building, 551 E Southampton Dr., Columbia
- Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Mizzou Pharmacy-Smiley Lane, 2325 Smiley Lane, Columbia
- Thursdays 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Mizzou Pharmacy-Battle Avenue, 7115 E St. Charles Rd., Columbia
- Fridays 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Fulton Family Health, 2613 Fairway Dr., Suite C, Fulton
- Place: Boone County Fire Station #1, 5910 East St. Charles Road
- Date: Saturday, June 12
- Time: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- No registration needed.
- Place: Faurot Field - Walsworth Family Columns Club
- Date: Thursday, June 10
- Time: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Who: Those who received their first dose on Thursday, May 20 at Faurot Field.
- Place: Miller County Health Center, 2125 Highway 52, Tuscumbia
- Date: Thursday, June 17
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Who: Those who received their first dose on May 20 at the health center.
If you need a ride to a vaccination site, the state's new program, "Get a Ride" can help you. The Department of Health and Senior Services launched the program to make vaccines more accessible for Missourians who struggle to get access themselves.
MO Rides is a free service that works with you to find a provider that's right for you. To find a ride, you call 844-836-7433 or visit its website.