An overpass carrying a subway train has collapsed in Mexico City, killing at least 23 people, according to local government officials. CCTV surveillance footage shows the moment the overpass collapsed. CNN's Matt Rivers reports.
As featured on
At least 65 people have been hospitalized, seven of whom are in serious condition, Mexico City Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum said.
Currently in Columbia
- Boone County will end health orders, shift to recommendations after May 12
- Mexico firearm manufacturer's business license at risk
- CPD asks for assistance in finding 14-year-old girl
- Forecast: The next chance for rain
- State employees concerned as Parson issues return to in-person work order
- Columbia Police ask for help in search for wanted man
- Reckless driver sentenced to 10 years in death of triathlon volunteer
- Lake of the Ozarks resident spots first black bear in her neighborhood
- Gift card hidden around Columbia for a COVID-19 Relief scavenger hunt
- Court documents: Suspects attacked victim after Facebook clothing sale