Fire Crews Respond to Longhorn Steakhouse

Related Story

COLUMBIA - Emergency crews responded to a reported structure fire at Longhorn Steakhouse on Conley Road Sunday at around 8:45 p.m. According to employees, they smelled what seemed like the heater turning on and then saw smoke coming from the ceiling near the bathrooms.  

Employees and the two people eating in the restaurant at the time evacuated the building safely. Crews inspected the roof and inside the restaurant.  Firefighters said they are still determining where the smoke came from. 

Stick with for the latest updates.