State names medical marijuana cultivation sites
JEFFERSON CITY - The state named 60 approved applicants for medical marijuana cultivation facilities Thursday.
The approved facilities have five days to accept the certification.
The state used a 'blind' application scoring system to select the applicants.
“Throughout this entire process, it has been important to us to be fair and transparent as we implement all pieces of this program,” said Lyndall Fraker, director of the DHSS Section for Medical Marijuana Regulation said in an online press release. “This is why we chose to employ a ‘blind’ application scorer who had no access to applicants' identifying information.”
The state approved these mid-Missouri locations:
- Agri-Genesis LLC at 424 Lake Street in Macon
- Holistic Missouri LLC at 14541 N. State Highway 5 in Sunrise Beach
- BTMD Holdings LLC at 28744 Highway 5 in Gravois Mills
- Standard Wellness Missouri, LLC at Highway V Parcel #14-2-04-0-000-025.002 in Vandalia
- 1913 Holdings LLC at 401 S. Lincoln in Vandalia