As featured on
In order to help young people combat the growing mental health crisis brought on by the pandemic, Yale University is now offering a variation of its most popular online course to more than 500 low-income high school students across the US at no cost.
...FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... * WHAT...Sub-freezing temperatures as low as 26 possible. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, northeast and southeast Missouri and south central, southwest and west central Illinois. * WHEN...From late Tuesday night through Wednesday morning. * IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions could kill crops, other sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor plumbing. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold. To prevent freezing and possible bursting of outdoor water pipes they should be wrapped, drained, or allowed to drip slowly. Those that have in-ground sprinkler systems should drain them and cover above- ground pipes to protect them from freezing. &&
Currently in Columbia
- Two cases of Legionnaires' disease linked to Macon hotel
- Mid-Missouri employers struggle to find help
- Residential fire in south Columbia causes $200,000 worth of damage
- Blair Oaks student arrested for alleged animal abuse
- Riverside Park Amphitheater expects construction to finish by May 10
- Missouri mail carrier accused of sexually assaulting woman
- Missouri House lawmaker accused of child abuse resigns
- Missouri House bill would allow public colleges, universities to hike tuition beyond inflation
- Officer charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter in Daunte Wright killing
- Peloton Tread+ owners told to stop using the treadmill in 'urgent warning'